Games I’ve run, given names by prominent lines from them.
- The current Pathfinder game: “Fortune favors the bold, boys”
- The previous D&D game: “The door is made of dragons”
- The Gutterpunk game: “C***s!”
- The SCP game: “Airships are always necessary”
- The Paranoia game: “Rig it to explode and weld the door shut”
- The old D&D game: “When we’re done with this, let’s start a restaurant”
I feel like this is the best way to name campaigns; based on what lines become inside jokes among the party.